We would like to thank Evercool for supplying us with the review sample.
The CPU cooler product line is one of the hardware sections that continuously evolves and there are always new CPU coolers coming out, but without neglecting older sockets as there is wide backwards compatibility. Today we will be taking a look at Evercool's new CPU cooler, the Venti, which has a compact size and promises performance combined withlow noise levels.
Evercool was established in 1992 and their main production line includes, as the name implies, cooling products.
Let's take a look at the Venti's specs, taken directly from the company's website:
• PWM fan to adjust the power of the fan efficiently,enable HPQ-12025 to obtain both cooling performance and quietness.
• Dual fan installed option provides increase the speed of heat conduction. (addition prices for dual fan purchase.)
• H.D.T. (Heat-pipe direct touch) technology,efficiently diminish thermal resistance,enhancing heat conductivity.
• 4 x 6mm copper heat pipes soldered tightly with fin,to ensure fastest Thermal conductivity.
• Up to 200W.
• HPQ-12025 designed with all metal clips provides a secure attachment on motherboard for Intel socket LGA775, 1366, 1156, 1155, 2011/ AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, FM1.
<< Back Next >>